The Philippine Financial Freedom Campaign aims to improve the financial acumen of both Overseas Filipinos (OFs) and their beneficiaries. The program, funded by the generosity of The Western Union Foundation in collaboration with Western Union® Agents e–Business Inc. and Petnet Inc., is executed by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in collaboration with the Commission on Filipinos Overseas (CFO).
Peso Sense offers video modules aiming to improve the overall financial literacy of overseas Filipinos. Modules include Peso Sense videos for:
– Students – Managing your money
– Young Adults – Financial Investments and Institutions
– Professionals – Basic Finance
– Homemakers – Wealth Generation
– Seniors and Retirees – Stock Market
– Avoiding Fraud and Scams
More information on each of these programs is available here.